Professional Indemnity insurance protects professionals and businesses providing professional services to their clients against any legal liability. This insurance covers for costs towards damages resulting due to any negligence, breach of professional duty due to an act, errors or omission committed and resulting in monetary loss or damage to clients.
With PlanCover, discover the best plans of professional indemnity insurance online. Get help from licensed insurance brokers in finding the best indemnity insurance from top insurers. Get unbiased advice and recommendations, as well as end-to-end support. Contact for free business indemnity insurance quote.
Why Buy Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- Financial protection against expensive lawsuits from third-parties for mistakes, undelivered services and negligence of professional services.
- Pressure on businesses to hold professional indemnity insurance to comply with contractual requirements with customers.
- Increasing use of third-party contractual staff to ensure time-lines on projects are adhered.
Who can buy a Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- Businesses involved in selling "Professional services" to their clients including advertising agencies, market research companies, property management etc.
- Professionals including accountants, architects, designers, engineers, consultants.
- Technology companies engaged in any of the following businesses
- Software Development & Maintenance
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Research & Development
- System Integration
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Data Centre Services
- Infrastructure Engineering other Information.
For more information, you can refer to Errors and Omissions Insurance.
Professional Indemnity Insurance Coverage
Professional Indemnity insurance policy covers the professionals, employees, partners, and the professional's company or partnership for damages directly caused by providing or failing to provide professional services. "Damages" mean a monetary loss suffered by the client of the professional/business as a direct result of their services.
The following is covered under the Professional Indemnity insurance policy
- Settlements & judgment charges.
- Attorney/court fees.
- Legal representation costs incurred towards investigation and defence of the claim.
What is not covered?
- Any criminal act or any violation of any law.
- Fraud or dishonesty, and malicious act.
- Bodily injury.
- Fines and penalties.
- War risk.
- Any written or verbal, guarantee or warranty made in connection with the professional services.
- Workmen compensation related claims.
Make the Right Choice, Get the Right PI Insurance Coverage
Make the Right Choice, Get the Right PI Insurance Coverage PlanCover is one of the leading Insurance marketplaces in India. We have been trusted by thousands of business owners to buy the best policies. And you can trust us too!
Minus the confusions, simplify the insurance-buying process. Have licensed insurance brokers holding your hands and assisting you throughout in buying the best professional indemnity insurance.
Further, minimize the cost of professional indemnity insurance to make sure the plan fits your needs and budget.
For free business indemnity insurance quote, contact us today.