Factory and warehouse policy is a comprehensive policy which covers losses due to damages to goods, building and machinery stored on and outside the premises. along with loss of profit because of the said damages.
- Every risk of the proposer except what is in transit and value of land can be covered under the policy.
- Building (including plinth and foundations, if required).
- Plant & Machinery, Equipments & Accessories (including foundations, if required).
- Bought Second hand.
- Bought New
- Obsolete Machinery
- Raw Material
- Finished Goods
- In process
- In trade belonging to Wholesaler, Manufacturer and Retailer.
- Other Contents such as
- Furniture, Fixtures and Fittings
- Cables, Piping's
- Spares, Tools and Stores etc.
- Specific Items such as
- Unset precious stones
- Work of arts etc.